
So it's a start to a New Year, Mark and I have been together for 9 years now! Blimey where did that time go? We bit the bullet in October and went to a professional photographer for some photos..there's one above showing my lovely family!
It's been a pretty poor end to 2009 and start to the New year with illness covering most of my family, here at home with Oli spending a few days in hospital just before Christmas and then Theo, Mum and Mark all being ill over and after Christmas. As for me, I've managed so far to keep away from any major bugs and germs although the tiredness has been wiping me out!
This year i'm hoping to organise myself so that I can cope without having to have any childcare when Mum goes in for her heart op. I have some good friends who will be helping me out but I would like to be there for the boys too.
I would like to think that the Pre-school will be in it's own brand new building before 6 months is out...still waiting on the planning application to be heard by the committee, January 18th is d-day on that score.
I would like to think that I can once again stop eating chocolate...I did it last year from September, but with Oli going into hospital and Christmas bringing a mountain of chocolate treats into the house it's been nigh on impossible to not eat any. SO without making any resolutions my aim is to stop eating it once our supplies have gone. Luckily Oli seems to be helping me get rid of my supplies more quickly than perhaps I would hope!!
The house will be a priority this year as well, we either move or we decorate and properly get sorted. I would like to make sure the garden outside is used properly which will mean knocking through either the wall or making another door into the house!!
Right i'm off now as i've got lots to do and Theo and Oli to attend to....
Let's hope i'll manage a bit more blogging as well....kind of let it slide last year again didn't I?
Oh well here's one for this year....
Happy New Year to you all and let's hope it's going to be healthy and peaceful and fun...I need fun!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment