February -
a time for people to tell people they love them....pancakes and spring is on it's way.
February for me is one of the hardest months of the year, a reminder that Mum is no longer here, a reminder that yet another year has gone by without me being able to talk to that special lady who knew exactly what to say and do in any situation. Even if it meant that I didn't want to hear what she was saying I always knew deep down that she was right.
Tomorrow Teasel goes back into the vets for more tests....i'm hoping against all hope that we will find out what is going on and she can have some treatment.
I miss my Mum every single day....I just have to try to keep it hidden from everyone around me, they don't want to know how sad I'm feeling do they?
The pictures below are Teasel on her first holiday in Cumbria with Buster 'sharing' her bed. Mum and Teasel on her first week with us in our family. She was so cutchie. (cute)


No comments:
Post a Comment