Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Anniversary

Well I made it through yesterday, lots of tears first thing and last thing but whilst I was at school I managed to keep it under control. It's really hard to feel such pain and keep it hidden all the time though. Like I said to my brother on the phone...it's just not fair. Why were you taken from us so soon? I get really cross at times about this and do feel like contacting the hospital but at the end of the day it is not going to bring you back so I stop myself getting cross and angry and try to concentrate on the good times, the fun times and the love you gave me and still do.
I'm trying to get some video clips onto youtube to share with the family but it's not working and I'm so tired now at the end of half term, I'm going to get Mark to have a look and see if he can help out to get it working.


I love you so much Mum, you mean so much to me, you gave me so much and supported me so ferociously through life. I miss having you fighting for my corner, standing there urging me on, advising me on the best way to deal with whatever issue I was facing at the time....I told you before you died that you were my rock...I still like to think that you are still there rooting for me and sending me those little 'Godwinks'.


special love Mum always
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment