
Ok so normally I can't keep resolutions and end up breaking them in the first five minutes of the day so I'm going to do a list of things that i would like to achieve instead.
1. To be calmer
2. To get fitter
3. To get to my school reunion in August
4. To finish my certificate in fitness training for children 5 - 11 yr olds
5. To restart my OU degree
6. To go skiing or go somewhere with snow at the end of the year so Theo and Oli can experience snow!!
7. To get to the bottom of my paperwork pile.
8. To start knitting again
9. To go hashing on a regular basis and not use tiredness or headaches as an excuse to not go.
10. To blog once a day this year!
and finally ....... TO HAVE A MORE POSITIVE YEAR THAN LAST YEAR!!!
I might add to this list as time goes by but I think that is enough to keep me going for now!!
Happy New Year to all of you and to those who need extra special love consider it sent to you xxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment