Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Need a new washing machine or fridge?

Then look no further than https://www.whitebox.co.uk/Main/Home.aspx. My washing machine recently packed up, it was 15 years old bless it and had done me good service. I had a browse on the internet as I don't like shops and came across several reviews for a particular washing machine which was a Hotpoint like my old one. I also noticed someone had recommended whitebox.co.uk as a place to get it so off I typed to whitebox.co.uk and placed an order, I had an email straight back saying my delivery times etc would be confirmed in the morning.
I had a very pleasant email back from someone called George telling me that there would be a delay on that particular model, he also gave me two suggestions for washing machine with the same or very similar specifications. I browsed the net again and chose which one and hey presto half an hour later I have a washing machine on order and to be delivered on Friday. What a pleasant way to do business. The last time I purchased white goods I had to deal with someone in a shop who really didn't have the time to be standing there discussing the pros and cons of fridge freezers versus fridges on their own. I have added whitebox to my favourites and am recommending them here. So if you need any appliances then give them a go. Such friendly, professional people and a pretty good looking bunch by the pictures on their website too!!
Thanks to whitebox and to you George and looking forward to getting my new washing machine now.......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment