Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hash #30

Date: Tuesday 14th August 2007
Location: Hembury woods
Weather: had been raining, think it was dry
I very nearly didn't make it tonight as DH was late home and the boys weren't sleeping but I drove myself down to Hembury woods at top speed, only to take the wrong turning when i was there. I arrived just as the circle was in progress so I didn't really hear how many long/short splits or where the flour was laid and I certainly didn't feel like running after a very hectic day and dash down there.
I fell in line at the back of the pack and gradually fell further behind as we started to go uphill. I eventually caught up with Maverick and nearly caught up with some others as well. Then it was the regroup and after jelly babies by the river I continued. I ran with Dolittle and Corrr!Tina for a very short way then let them get ahead as we started to run uphill again. It was soon On Home and I was glad to get back. It was a lovely hash I just wish i'd been feeling a bit more energetic and a bit more awake to have enjoyed it more.
Back to the Tradesmans for the On Down and I can't remember who had down downs. Cinderfella for his driving, and i can't remember anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment