Date: August 7th 2007
Location: Cott Inn, Dartington
Weather: rainy but stopped raining when we got there and it was lovely sunshine.
The hash started downhill on the road and I was feeling quite energetic for a change. The trail went where we'd been on the Totnes 10k on the SUnday before but just backwards, but it was nice to go at a more leisurely pace and enjoy the views. Going up through the woods then back down again we encountered Shorty with bloody knees after having a fall, my water pack came in handy to help her wash the dirt out and after that I stayed with her and Head Down, Stinkhorn and another lady, through the woods and across the meadows to the regroup and the pixies by the railway line. From the regroup, headdown, stingray, shorty and I walked back to the pub following the rest of the trail and had a nice chat about all sorts of things. I did feel that I should be running but in some respects I think walking was harder than running as it took longer. Shorty seemed to be ok when we got back so hopefully she will soon be healed.
Dolittle and J were waiting for me to get back which was very kind of them and Dolittle waited while I got changed then we went into the pub. The down downs were awarded to Misshap who was named due to his bad day, Maa's bah for saying what are those flowers or something like that, Ruff Puff for being involved with the comment in some way, Shorty for falling over and Head Down and Stingray for the laying of the trail.
Hope your knees feel better soon, thanks to the hares for a lovely trail or trial as i've just typed by mistake!! It was a lovely hash, a lovely evening and lovely company, till next time On On xx
No comments:
Post a Comment