Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hash #28

Date: Tuesday 31st July 2007
Location: East Ogwell
Weather: sunny, warm
We met in the pub car park in East Ogwell and heard from Shorty and Bigfoot that there was one long/short split and one regroup. The hash was a very good one, with lots of false trails which kept the pack together for most of the time, which was unusual for me to see lots of people running around. We went across fields and woodland and up hills and passed some cows and bullocks and a couple of bermese mountain dogs barking frantically telling us to keep out of the way. The regroup was lovely with chairs to sit on and sangria for those that drink and peanuts and crisps. The trail then led us past the prison which I found quite bizarre. With thoughts flashing through my brain about being kidnapped by a prisoner and held hostage I remembered that Maverick worked there so I would be perfectly safe!! Down some lanes then onto a bit of road and back to the pub. I managed to sit in a flower bed as I walked backwards to let a car past...ooops but luckily only Doriss saw my fall and she didn't dob me in to the RA's so no down downs for me.
I can't remember who the down downs were awarded to as I'm writing this a fortnight later.
So apologies for such a quick entry, it didn't really do the hash justice, a very good and enjoyable hash with most of the hash staying together and ending it together.
Thanks Shorty and Bigfoot On On xx

No comments:

Post a Comment