
I collect heart shaped stones. These are stones that I find when i'm on holiday mainly but I have found a couple in the garden while i've been gardening. This is the first one I ever found, it was when I was on holiday in Scotland and we were skimming stones into the loch. Loch lomond I think it was. I found this and thought now then do I skim or do I keep. I kept it and it became a thing then that when I was on holiday I would look out for a heart shaped stone to take back as a souvenir and memory of that holiday.

A couple of them i've found in the garden and yes I know some of them you have to use a bit of imagination to see the heart in them but I was running out of time on holiday and they had to do i'm afraid!
I wonder if anyone else collects heart shaped stones.... would be good to find out if anyone did.
Oh well back to the grindstone with the OU course.
I think some rock painting is in order.
ReplyDeleteHave you forgiven me for grassing you up yet?
I can't help noticing that you've pleaded for inspiration in all the most recent hash posts. There you go! on your own head be it, Gurnie!
XXX
PS Don't forget measurements!