Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Emotions

What was that all about?
I woke up this morning feeling positive about things - I had a better night's sleep, woke in the early hours but was able to snooze again.
I have spent this morning doing some school work - getting reports ready to start writing, sorting accelerated reader passwords for my group. Felt connected to work again which I am missing so much. I know it's the Easter holidays at the moment but I would have been doing some planning or sorting and I haven't seemed to be able to get motivated.
The sun is shining - I made a toilet roll cannon ball blaster which made me smile.
Went outside to eat cake and just burst out crying - for no reason apart from I'm probably stressed with all the coronavirus going on around us.

I rang the Care Home and had a run in with the lady who answers but won't tell me anything - I rang back and explained my situation and she was more than happy to chat to me then. I rang Sue to tell her the positive news. Auntie Brenda is feeling ok and the home seem to have got their coronavirus cases isolated and no more new ones today so that's good to.

I have given Gizmo a haircut this afternoon, I am now hairier than the dog!

Wonder what tomorrow will bring?
Till then, keep safe, stay at home - thank you keyworkers for all you are doing.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment