Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Freddy! That's what I call my Fibromyalgia and he's being a pain today...literally. What I would like to know is how can a walk with the boys and the dogs leave me in so much pain. I cannot walk on my right foot tonight, it feels like I should have fallen on it and twisted the ankle and it should be black and blue with bruises but no nothing just the fibromyalgia, over reacting, annoying fibromyalgia.
I don't like complaining, Mark's not well, fluey thing. I don't want to plaster it all over facebook, people don't want to read sad things or moaning. So i'll bring it here, where I come if I need to talk and don't know who else or what else to talk to.
Really feeling cross with it all today. I didn't go too far with the boys, yes I wore wellies which I know Freddy doesn't like because it's a bit of extra weight to carry, but please just give me a break. Please let me for once wake up without having to stoop like an old lady to get to the toilet. Please for once can I be able to get out of bed without having to hold onto the cupboard and haul myself out, let me muscles work first thing in the morning, let me be able to walk down the stairs without having to hold on tightly to the bannister as every step is painful. Let me head be pain free, let me not feel sick when i've eaten. Please for one day just let me be able to go for a walk without feeling like i've run a marathon.
Moan over, normal service will now resume.

Nearly 2015, I wonder how many posts I'll get in next year?
I wish everyone who reads this the best of everything they wish for themselves.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment