Welcome to my blog, a place to talk about my life, with a bit of everything, hashing, camping, holidays, animal anecdotes and other bits and bobs thrown in for good measure....with the loss of my lovely Mum in 2010, I'm using this as my space to talk to my Mum....I don't know how else to get through this....so apologies but it's helping just a little bit!
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Really missing Mum
Last week we were in Derbyshire camping, the last time I was there camping was with Mum. We went to Castleton and remembered how Mum and I had stayed in Castleton eating ice-cream with the boys while Mark went up to see Peveril Castle.
I miss her so much still. I had a few tears while we were away because she should have been there with us, she should be here now enjoying the Olympics.
I miss you Mum and still love you so very specially xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment