
The photo is a school photo taken when I started in the sixth form at Appleby Grammar School. Just about the time that Blockbusters was in it's height of my appreciation zone!
I can't believe Bob Holness has died, well I suppose he had to someday but there are people who come into your life for whatever reason that you think will be there forever. In some ways he will be. I loved watching Blockbusters....we watched it as a family in Cumbria.
I even had a very strange conversation with a girl in Morrisons in Penrith several years after I left as we tried to work out how we knew each other. We never found out. She wondered if we'd met on the set of Blockbusters but i'd never taken part just been a fan from a distance.
RI...and oh Bob for one last time can I have a P please Bob.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment