Sunday, January 11, 2009

windy weekend

So I didn't get round to posting yesterday either but I think i'm just going to say I'll post as often as I can.

Buster had to go back to the vets on Saturday as he was going downhill with his breathing again, the vet has booked him in for Monday to have an xray and some other tests to try and find out what is going on. I got really upset as we were talking about the xray etc as I really don't want anything to happen to him while he's under anaesthetic and he's away from home. I'm sure he will be fine but I love him so much, he's been with me for nearly 12 years now through thick and thin and it's hard to think of life without him. He's not been eating properly this weekend either which is always worrying because he's never one to miss food. Here is a picture of him waiting very patiently for everyone to look the other way so he can have the biscuit that has been left on the table! Isn't he handsome?


Oli was still breathing noisily on Saturday but Sunday he picked up and we decided to go onto Dartmoor to try and fly a kite, the plan was that Oli and I would stay in the car and watch Daddy and Theo and what a laugh we had to. Theo was standing on a small rock leaning into the wind watching Daddy trying to get the kite into the air....and I had Oli in the car saying what is Daddy trying to do Mummy? it was so funny! After half an hour or so they gave into the cold and we headed home.


Wall-e was on the menu for the boys and I while Daddy took the dogs for a walk, Buster having a little one before getting back into the car, I carried on with knitting the flying reptiles!


It's been a busy weekend and I have suspicions that next week will be even busier with Socatots starting on Monday so I may or may not have time to come on but i'll try my very best to update you with what is going on and how life is going....

till next time

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment