Oli hasn't been well today, it's his chest, he stayed at home with Mum while I took Theo to school. He was fine and wanted to go and play with F first thing when I left him which is nice because it means he is finding new friends all on his very own.
Oli and I had a quiet morning and I managed to get a little bit more done on the flying reptiles! They do look a little like squashed shrews at the moment but i'm sure they'll look great with wings.
Theo was picked up and we were chased home by a herd or two of elephants....stand on a crack or a leaf and an elephant chases you.....try it...it's good fun especially when the trunk of the elephant taps you on the shoulder and blows it's trumpet! I've not seen Theo run as fast before all the way home...which meant I had to as well.
Oli ended the day at the doctor's having a nebuliser as his breathing went rapidly downhill. I felt so sorry for Theo as it was my turn to read him stories tonight but I did explain to him and promised I would read him some tomorrow. I hate letting them down but sometimes Mummies have to do these things. Oli needed to be helped and he's now had his help and is sleeping calmly. We've brought the nebuliser home with various other medications so i'll spend most of my morning sorting tablets and medecine for Buster and Oli now....they are on seperate sides of the kitchen so they don't get mixed up...although they are for similar things!
Anyway i've now got a headache, got 15 minutes to do my Wii Fit body test and then i'm going to go to sleep or at least try to before Oli needs something....
This is a random picture of Theo taken a few months ago when he was playing with his building blocks..This is a picture of Mummy's smiley face with Theo's smiley face at the bottom, not sure why I appear to have a moustache...maybe he is trying to tell me something!!
So onwards to tomorrow....
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment